Panel 1 :
- RD: I’m starting to think coming on this cruise was a bad idea.
- TS: What do you mean?
- RD: People keep disappearing, what if I’m next?
- RD: After a lengthy discussion, it seems our universes are pretty similar. I still don’t understand why you keep being nice to Trixie, though.
- TS: She’s not THAT bad. Well. Sometimes.
- KS: Want to try some of my circus peanuts?
- TS: I’ll try some.
- RD: I’ll take some too.
- RD: Huh. These aren’t bad at all.
- TS: No, they’re really not. And I haven’t eaten anything since I got on the cruise.
- RD: Me neither.
- TS: I wonder what they’re made of.
- RD: You mean you DON’T know everything?
- TS: I didn’t bring my library WITH me.
- RD: Fair enough.
- Flufferbot: Circus peanuts consist of Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Pectin, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Colors and a cup of chopped Rhubarb. Fun fact! Gelatin is produced by converting collagen in skin, boiled crushed bones, connective tissues, organs, and some intestines of horses through the process of Hydrolysis!
- RD/TS: WHAT
- TS: WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MAKE THESE?
- The more you knoooooow~
- 2blondiegirl likes this
- bloodyalexy likes this
- askjagandmod likes this
- xanbreon likes this
- knitedestroyer likes this
- anothertwilightsparkle reblogged this from questionrainbowdash and added:
- dontpanic42towel likes this
- mylittleponyawesomeismagic likes this
- asklyra likes this
- askflashbulb likes this
- askmat2 likes this
- ask-dat-lazy-pwny likes this
- vocationaldeathcruise reblogged this from questionrainbowdash
- askmrfluffersandmedi likes this
- brightchimeradragon likes this
- questionrainbowdash posted this